Monday, October 27, 2008

Project: Deer Blind






With a day that was too nice to waste in my office where I should have been writing, I loaded up the Argo and trailer with tools and materials headed out to the back 160. A elevated deer blind on my property is a project that has been waiting for a day where I had nothing better to do.
A good days work saw me get the post holes drilled and the posts placed and tamped true and plumb. I got the cross bracing and the floor on along with two of the walls. Building is sweet when you have the tools and the Argo made get the generator, compressor, nailers and everything else out there breeze. Now I just need to find another day where I have "nothing to do" to finish what I've started.

2 comments:

T.J. said...

Did you put a furnace in it for Sandi?

Rich Mellon said...

Sort of, a 26,000 BTU propane heater...