Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Does it get any stupider?

I just sent the following letter to the National Post in regard to an article they printed regarding hunting in Alberta. It could quite possibly be the most rediculous thing I've ever read and better suited to the Peta web site than a national publication.....

http://www.nationalpost.com/news/story.html?id=1083655

I hope many of you take a few moments to draft a letter as well and send it to the editor of the National Post.

Dear Mr. Libin:

I started to draft a letter but your article, Hunters Go Hog Wild, is so fraught with wild speculation, innuendo and outright lies that it seems pointless...ugh....my head hurts!

Your obvious disdain for hunters and hunting has certainly allowed you to abandon any journalistic integrity that you may have had. Shame on you.

I'm not sure what else to say other than that was one of the trashiest examples of yellow journalism I've ever read. It's a sad commentary on our society when a respected publication like the National Post will publish drivel like this.

Yours truly,

T.J. Schwanky

No comments: