Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Home Again

If I seem a bit shell shocked in this post it's because I am. The crowds and response at the Edmonton Boat and Sportsmen Show were overwhelming to say the least. Once again, Laurie and her team did an outstanding job with the show. With over 500,000 square feet of exhibits, it was a full day's event for sure. Rich and I got to meet many viewers of Outdoor Quest TV and we'll be announcing a couple new sponsors very shortly that will be working with the show in 2010. They will bring a lot to the show so stay tuned.

Now, it's time to get caught up on some writing. I've got pieces due shortly for Alberta Outdoorsmen and The Outdoor Edge and there's a lot of follow up from the sportsmen show. Hopefully I can get out to the mountains shortly. My July Dall sheep hunt gets closer every day and I need to be in top shape. Wait till you see what I'm taking for a rifle...more on that shortly.

Thanks to everyone that stopped by to say hello and hopefully we'll see some of you at the SCI Northern Alberta Chapter Banquet in April.

TJ

No comments: