Monday, April 26, 2010

Honey-Do List

Ahh, the exciting and exotic life of a TV personality! This weekend saw the Honey-Do List come up on the schedule. Top of the list was installing Sandi`s Christmas present a custom metal sign for the ranch. Saturday Sandi ran the skid steer while I gave directions and we installed and cemented in place the 6x6 posts. Sunday with the concrete set I removed the bracing and bolted the sign to the posts. Sandi`s big smile tells the whole story and I`m glad she loves the present.
After that there was a little yard maintenance, some trees had died over the winter and threatened the power line. I used the old Stihl chainsaw to knock down the four trees and then I pressed my new asset the WMD (weapon of mass destruction) into service and made short work of hauling the trees to the wood pile where I bucked them up.
I won`t bore you with the rest of the list as it wasn`t nearly as exciting.

No comments: