Tuesday, August 10, 2010

New Western Sportsman Article

Taking some of the mystery out of Long Range Rifles

Right now long range shooting and hunting are the center of a lot of attention in our sport. There are few aspects of our hunting sport that invoke as much controversy as the long range killing of game has. My email box is full of people praising my seminars and my writing about the field or denouncing me as an enemy of hunting for even acknowledging the nasty subject. There certainly isn’t much middle ground. I look at it like this; people are already doing it, some very well and others just muddling about blindly, the cat is out of the bag and ignoring the subject isn’t going to make it go away. I personally enjoy the sport very much. I take great care to insure that nothing I do would give the sport a black eye.

No comments: