Tuesday, November 18, 2008

November 18, 2008

Tonight I'm sitting in my hotel room in Hinton. Tomorrow is my first day of 2 that I'll spend scouting for my late season WMU 438 Bighorn Ram hunt. I've drawn one of 3 tags available for the 10 day season that runs Nov 21-30. The hunt is limited to the 438C part of WMU 438.
I hunted here successfully in 2006 and saw rams that were the stuff dreams are made of. It'll be hard sleeping tonight!
P.S. T.J. The fridge in the hotel room actually has a door on it this time. The hotel we stayed in in 2006 had most of the wall around the air conditioning unit covered in ice. We referred to it as the fridge.

2 comments:

T.J. said...

I wonder if Girls Gone Wild will be in Hinton this year?

Rich Mellon said...

Didn't see them in the BP last night, but my waitress probably wondered about the goofy grin on my face!