Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy to be a part of the Team


Hey everyone my name is Tom Sallows I own and operate Mountain Man Adventures, I am a fishing and hunting guide as well as work in construction in the off season. I just wanted to post here more as a trial run then anything but also to mention how happy myself and the rest of the Mountain Man Adventures team are to be a part of the OutDoor Quest team. It has been an amazing season so far, we have taken some awesome trophies and will be telling everyone about it in the near future. There will be photos as well as information on the best way to get a hold of one of our DVD's and see how our hunts really unfolded over the past few years. Another great way to keep up to date with us is to join our facebook group,
"Lets Go Hunting Or Fishing With Mountain Man Adventures".
It has a lot of photos, some video clips and lots of members to chat with. You can also visit our website at www.mountainmanadventures.com although it hasn't been updated for quite some time as it has been a very busy hunting season and I have been on the road a lot.


thanks everyone and good luck the rest of the hunting season.

No comments: